“Mentoring for Inclusion” is a 12-month Strategic Partnership for the Exchange of Good Practices, co-funded by the European Union, which aims to improve key competences of coordinators, mentors and supervisors of the organisations that support and host volunteers with fewer opportunities.
- To improve the key competences of coordinators/mentors/
supervisors of the organisations that support and host volunteers with fewer opportunities, so that they can carry out the tasks of preparation/training, tutoring, supervision and evaluation in an efficient manner and in line with the learning and development objectives of each volunteer.
- Increase the commitment of partner organisations, in order to facilitate and increase the participation in the ESC Programme of participants with fewer opportunities;
- Exchange good practices, tools and methodologies among partner organisations to send, host and coordinate projects with volunteers with fewer opportunities and special needs.
- Create methodological tools to support the development of the activities of coordinators/mentors/
supervisors of inclusion volunteers.
- Create a network of organisations in five countries that promote the training, preparation and management of volunteers with fewer opportunities, both locally, nationally and internationally.
- Online Kick-off Meeting (Nov, 2020): to specify strategies, working methodologies and details of activities;
- Local Activities I (Nov 2020 to Feb 2021): to analyse the situation of volunteering and inclusion in each country, mapping of stakeholders, definition of priority profiles and learning needs.
- Transnational Meeting (Ireland): to analyse the results of Local Activities I and to plan the International Seminar.
- Local Activities II: selection of participants and preparatory activities for the Seminar.
- International Seminar: five-days Seminar on volunteering and inclusion.
- Local Activities III: validation of the exchanged good practices, visibility activities, local meetings, creaton of the eBook and video of the project.
- Final Conference: to present the results of the project and evaluating the project among partner organisations.
- Dissemination of results in each country.