Welcome to the webpage of the project “Mentoring for Inclusion”.
On Fiday 13th November, the five partner organisations held their first Coordination Meeting Online in order to specify strategies, working methodology and details for future activities. This meeting was a video conference and was an essential part of the project as it was the first time all coordinators from each partner country met each other face-to-face.
The main objectives of the meeting were :
- Planning the phases of local activities, its objectives, contents and methodology;
- Specify dissemination and visibility activities including logo, webpage, social networks, etc. of the project;
- Discussing about the tools to measure the impact and to evaluate different phases of the project;
- Making appropriate internal arrangements.
Among the main results of the meeting, we can underline:
- Participants/Organisations know the details of the project and its activities;
- Every participant/organisation can implement the project in the arranged way;
- Participants/organisations have appropriate internal arrangements;
- Logo, webpage and social networks have been discussed and participants/organisations know how to exploit it.